Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

8 comments:

  1. I love you my husband Dave! You the best man in the world! Soon we will together

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband Dave! Your wife from Russia very much misses on you. Also remember that she with impatience waits for a meeting! You the best DJ on a planet! When I will arrive to you, we will work with you together! Also we will probably go to tour, to play our song of LOVE! I LOVE YOU FOREVE! KISS YOU ! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cousin-in-law lol, I'm just dropping by to show you lots of love! Maybe sometime I can DJ with you lol just kidding. Keep doing your thing.
    Hope you have a nice day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my husband Dave! I so am happy to listen to yours Air! When I hear your voice it seems to me that I am near to you! Though we are divided by 28 000 km! But our love lives, and is fast all our dreams will turn to a reality! I LOVE YOU FOREVE! I live only your love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my husband! I do not understand your relation to me? What has occurred? Why you ignore me? I very strongly worry! Please, if you see this message! Answer me. Leave in a chat. Or write the letter! I will die without you! Your wife Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dave! How are you day?
    I still do not understand your behaviour (((((That occurs? Why you were gone? Please simply write to me, that has occurred. I simply go mad that I do not understand that occurs! If you really loved me. That please write me the letter, or leave in a chat. Also explain to me. Or please take phone. Or write me correct number. I yesterday weigh day and all night long called to you. Sent SMS. But they do not reach you.
    Simply leave in a chat. Or write the letter. Also tell to me that happens!
    Some words only are required from you. That I could understand that has occurred. And why you have started to ignore me.
    With impatience I wait for your answer. Your wife Anna Douglas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby I love you and i miss you so much. kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete